Addressing health inequalities and variation in experience of care is a foundational pillar to improving population health.
This will be pivotal to not only helping people stay healthy, but also managing demand within the NHS, now and in the years to come.
In our Livi short report, we look at some of the ways digital healthcare can help. Along the way, we present how we’re working with NHS partners to achieve this goal.
Read the report to learn how digital technology can:
- Increase access in underserved areas
- Enable system-wide working
- Free face-to-face clinical resource
- Manage long-term conditions
- Release wider benefits of digital inclusion